Wednesday, January 16, 2013

SOSN (Something Old Something New) at the Pad

Something OLD
This has to be one of my FAVORITE kits!  I love the muted tones and calming theme.  Maybe it's because my life is too hectic and I need to find a quiet spot in my mind!  lol!  So I am pleased to offer it to you today at 50% off!!  You will find the full kit 'Mellow' and the 'Mellow Photo Overlays' at www.the-lilypad.com



Oh!  And I almost forgot... I have this FREE SAMPLE of the Mellow kit available in my shop as well!

  

Something NEW

My kids say the funniest things!  I've gotten into the habit of writing these down on FB, much to the delight or exasperation of my FB friends... lol!  So I thought it would be a good idea to make these quote cards to scrap some of the best quotes of 2012!  If you use these on a layout with some funny kid quotes, I'd LOVE to see it!!  Hook me up in the comments so I can go take a look!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment