Friday, February 8, 2013

Do you prefer landscape or portrait?

About a month ago I released the first of the DYY (Document Your Year) series in the 12 x 12 format, followed by an 8,5 x 11 a couple of weeks later, but it was vertical, or portrait.  A customer requested that I create an 8,5 x 11 horizontal (landscape) template builder, so here it is!!  To my delight, a friend pointed out to me that it makes a great calendar topper as well!  I really hope you are enjoying working with these awesome tools!  I have more to come later this month!  Did someone say... project life?  ;)

This week I have the new LANDSCAPE template builder and template set, plus a fun set of doodled blocks for both the DYY series of templates and the Project Life 3x4" / 4x6".  Finally, I also threw in an older (revised) CU style for making flairs.

All are 20% off this weekend!!







Here's a gorgeous sample of the LANDSCAPE template builder in action.  Karen C created her first two double-page spreads for January using the builder plus a few DYY element packs (the banners, the doodled blocks and the wordart) She also incorporated bits from the Pretty Papers. I love the results! 


No comments:

Post a Comment